Crew Members / Event Installers are responsible for installing rental items according to paperwork instructions, tracking inventory upon delivery and pickup, and assisting team members. In addition, crews load and unload company trucks, and help prepare company inventory for client use. Position requires knowledge of tent assembly, lighting and power distribution, staging and dance floor.
- Load and unload company trucks
- Deliver items to customers
- Setup and install items, including: tables, chairs, canopies, lighting, etc.
- Assist customers at warehouse dock with loading and unloading vehicles
- Clean inventory
- Other warehouse projects
- Ability to read company job tickets and event diagrams (given in English)
- Communicate clearly in English
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. - much physical labor every day
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and grow