Event Installer & Driver
Delivery Drivers are responsible for transporting company inventory to and from client job sites over established routes. Responsibilities include installing rental items according to paperwork instructions, tracking inventory upon delivery and pickup, and driving safely. In addition, drivers load and unload company trucks, and help prepare company inventory for client use. Position requires knowledge of tent assembly, lighting and power distribution, staging and dance floor.
- Load and unload company trucks
- Deliver items to customers
- Setup and install items, including: tables, chairs, canopies, lighting, etc.
- Assist customers at warehouse dock with loading and unloading vehicles
- Clean inventory
- Other warehouse projects
- Current California Class "C" Driver's License
- Must be 21 years or older
- Clean DMV record
- Ability to read company job tickets and event diagrams (given in English)
- Communicate clearly in English
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. - much physical labor every day
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and grow